Monday, August 16, 2010

The best of Grace

Grace is turning 1 year old on Aug 26th. My mother-in-law (Diane) asked for 12 of our favorite pictures of her to put on a quilt. Here are our favorite pictures from Grace's first year.

We're so blessed to have Grace in our home. She loves life, and loves using her new little body. She's always so happy, and if she isn't then something as simple as a tickle or a tire pressure gauge always does the trick. She admires her big sister, and they love to laugh together. I have discovered that the most beautiful sound is of my two little girls laughing together. The worst sound is of them screaming for my attention as I try to make dinner. Oh well, you take the ups with the downs.

1 comment:

Krissa said...

oh she is so so cute!! your girls are a adorable!!!! I cant believe she is going to be 1... YAY!!!