Monday, July 19, 2010

Biking



One beautiful clear morning, our family decided to go the the nearest Greenway to ride bikes. After 5 miles however, it started to downpour! Many people we saw were pulling over to protect themselves from the abrupt flow of rain but Nathaniel and I kept biking away. We soon exited the dense raincloud to find people happily enjoying their morning stroll in sunshine. Drenched from head to toe we, yelled "Go back! Go back! It's coming." I wish I could have taken a picture of their expressions as we passed by. It was priceless.

By the time we got to our car, the raincloud had switched directions leaving the sky once again beautiful and clear. Even though we had a few confused stares, we had fun nonetheless.




It's hard to tell but Nathaniel and I really are soaked. The girls were kept dry in their little trailer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Girl, good to be back home? I just got back and it feels so nice. Anyway, I just wanted to give you the two blogs that I use the most frequently for couponing. They do all the leg work and "match ups" for you so you dont have to laboriously sift through the ads, plus they take into account all online coupons out there too so they will come up with more match ups than just from the sunday paper. They are fantastic sites: http://thekrazycouponlady.com
http://hip2save.com