Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Little Oinker


So Evelyn has discovered how to snort like a pig. Which is sooo cute in fact we have video of it but I'll have to get Nathaniel to put it on for me. It's adorable!

Anyways so Evelyn has found that we laugh when she snorts so she'll do it over and over again it's not a problem except last night we had Natalie over with the missionaries for a discussion and found out that one of the elders (Elder Mayes) was going to transfer and this would be the last visit with him. It was one of those tender moments as we knelt in prayer for the last time. Elder Mayes offered the prayer and not a minute later, Evelyn throws her head back and starts snorting, looking at us with a huge grin on her face for approval. I just shook my head NO. But that little oinker just kept snorting all though the prayer. Of course we laughed afterwards.... it was one of those great M&Ms. (memory makers)


So Cute!



Teeth!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! Geatan does stuff like that. Sometimes it aggravates me, but most of the time its cute. After all, there not going to be little forever!
:(

Krissa said...

That is funny....I love the pictures...I cant believe how big she is getting!