Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy little body

Evelyn is into everything! It's been at times cute and at times so frustrating! It's cute to see her curious nature of everything especially with whatever Mommy is doing, eating or reading but she sure keeps me busy with all of her messes and she isn't even walking yet!!! I 'm sure mothers with multiple children are just chuckling to themselves right now cause I haven't seen messy yet! :)

She is sure dang cute though.She loves to follow me where ever I go. It's like she's my little shadow. She's been saying "mama" even though Nathaniel has been trying to get her to say "dada". :) A few days ago, I cut her hair! It was so hard but I think it looks much better. She's been eating so much and wants to eat whatever we are eating. As you can see here.


3 comments:

Krissa said...

She is adorable! Cute hair too :)

Lori and Trevor said...

kelsie trys to eat everything too. and i cant wait until she has hair to cut. it is taking forever to come in. call me when you have time, we need to catch up.

Unknown said...

HAHA! Geatan does the same thing! Sometimes i feel bad when i get mad at him. I try and catch myself before i do, but it's so hard sometimes. lol I've been praying so hard about it too. He pulls my hair, gets into the tv stuff, and outlets, and stuff that will hurt him, like standing on toys and opening the oven! So you can see why i get frustrated. :/
But i'm glad i'm not the only one! lol