Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Celebrating Christmas

So I was talking to some of my friends about Christmas and got really excited for some reason. I couldn't figure it out at first, I thought it was because it would be Evelyn's first Christmas or something when I realized that Nathaniel and I haven't really have had a Christmas for the past 2 years!

Why? One might ask??

Well, December of 2006 Nathaniel was finishing his BS in Electrical Engineering on top of having crazy projects like programming a robot to play soccer and
giving a graduation speechs; I was studying like mad in Neuro and CV and having clinicals that lasted from 3pm to 1am. Oh yeah we were also getting married on the 28th. Christmas was far from our minds. Heck my first Christmas present to Nathaniel was a bag of Reeses Pieces Cereal that I stole from my brother. It was a last minute kind of thing. It was so pathetic. (Especially if you've ever tried Reeses Pieces Cereal. -ND)

Ha. Ha. Nathaniel.

So then December of 2007, Christmas was just another uncomfortable day before my due date (December 28th). I did manage to get a shirt for Nathaniel though so that was exciting. So we are enthusiastic
about this Christmas. Plus Nathaniel's parents are coming!!!! It's going to be so much fun!!! Evelyn is growing up so fast. We are excited to share these times with some of the family.

1 comment:

Talia said...

Hi. You don't know me but I'm trying to get ahold of Brionna. I would love to catch up with her. Just tell her her good friend from Marketing is trying to get ahold of her. My blog is haughtonfam.blogspot.com. Please let her know so I can get in touch with her. I lost her email and can't find her on blogger. Thanks!!