Friday, August 29, 2008

Dodds Reunion

Okay, so I finally finished the Host so I can finish blogging about our trip. Tip: Don't read that book "The Host" unless you have a lot of time and you don't have to wake up early in the mornings. It's pretty intense.

So back to the Dodds' reunion we had lots of fun. One of my favorite things we did were playing games. Okay, so playing games is my most favorite thing to do. Visiting is fun too, I guess. :) I would have to say playing Mafia was the best game. We even got Grandma Cherry and Rich playing. It was awesome. Other fun activities we did were, raspberry pickin' in which I decided that if I was a bear I would just stick with a fish diet. Also we went to the sand dunes in St. Anthony and played Ultimate Frisbee in the lake there, we also played in Grandpa's trees in which we cut them down and shredded them, I preferred working with the vinyl siding, there wasn't nearly as many bugs. I also got to see my cousin Elana graduate from BYU-Idaho and the temple there which is beautiful!





This is a picture of when I discovered that Nathaniel really was a murderer in Mafia! I suspected and killed off everyone else so Nathaniel and his brother, Jeremy won. Go figure.








I love the Rexburg Temple!

3 comments:

Krissa said...

I loved the Host...kind of hard to read but it was good!!!
Love the picture at the top... :)

Krissa said...

oh....and I love that picture o you guys playing Mafia...I love that game...do you remember when we played a game similar to that at your cousins with tons of people?

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute!
Your little girl is adorable!
When are you ganna come down next??