Friday, August 8, 2008

30 days around the West

Here are the latest pictures.

So after Nathaniel and I went to Colorado for the Gurr family reunion, Nathaniel flew back to Tennessee on the 8th of July to continue to do his research while I went back home with my parents in Arizona. While I was there I visited with many family and friends. It was so good to see everyone again!! I also got Evelyn to start eating rice cereal after talking with my childhood buddy Lori (Dees) Farnsworth who recommended that I mix in applesauce with the rice cereal. Evelyn loves it!

KRISSA WALTERS!!!!!!!!
(my high school companion)




Then on the 15th of July my parents took me up to Blackfoot, ID where Nathaniel would meet up with me on the 23rd for the Dodds/Cherry family reunion. My parents wanted to go visit the sand dunes there anyways and the family of course, so Becca, Ev and I drove out there for a day and had a blast! I had forgotten how much I loved riding on the dunes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey! I missed you nearby....
email me and i'll send you an invite to my blog. You're baby is soooooo adorable (since you were prego last time I saw you). jhcarditclan@hotmail.com

Haley Dixon Cardita

Lori and Trevor said...

Hey Stacey!! I am so glad I could help out with Evelyn, She is so cute, I wish you lived closer so our babies can be friends. It was great seeing you!! You are such a good friend.