Sunday, January 6, 2008

Stacey's two cents

I just wanted you all to know that the only way I made it through without the epidural is with the help of Nathaniel and my mom and Heavenly Father. Nathaniel gave me a beautiful blessing right before the contractions became really crazy. He blessed that my body would take over when the time was right for delivery and that both Evelyn and I would be safe and healthy afterwards. This did bring much peace and comfort to me but what really helped was the presence of my sweet mother and the companionship of my dear Nathaniel. I was amazed how calm Nathaniel was during the whole delivery, I really thought that my mom would have to keep us both from losing it.

It’s so weird to think that both Nathaniel and I are parents now. It’s starting to settle in more but yeah what a life changing experience! Evelyn is the sweetest, purest, little bundle of joy I have ever laid my eyes on. She brings such a sweet spirit into our home. It’s so awesome to think that not too long ago her little spirit was with Heavenly Father. I know that she is so precious to Him just as we all are to Him. I am so grateful that Nathaniel and I were able to sealed in the temple for time and all eternity and that Evelyn can be ours forever.

1 comment:

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

Keep the pictures coming! She is so cute! That baby has a ton of hair, Ours were all bald. What a blessing for you two. Congrats. Aunt DeeAnna