Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2 weeks old

Here are the latest pictures.

Mom (Diane) came and visited for a few days, that was great. Now Stacey and I are trying to get back into a routine, as I start a new semester.

Evelyn has still been sleeping great. Yesterday Stacey said "It's amazing that she's still alive, and she's just drinking milk from me!" I'm just happy that she's outlasted any goldfish I ever had.

Stacey had a bad fever for a while, but she got over that a few days ago with the help of some antibiotics. Now that she isn't pregnant she's really enjoying being able to do things like lay flat on her back. Unfortunately that also means she finally has to get her wisdom teeth pulled.

My research is moving along, but I've been held up by the laptop, which has developed so many problems that I'll probably have to replace it.

That's all I have time for now. Congrats to Brionna and Adam for their engagement!

No comments: