Saturday, October 29, 2011

More pics of Mary

Stacey and Mary are finally coming home this morning, after 3 days of recovery in the hospital. Stacey needed every day, she's been hurting, but she's now regaining some of her mobility and she's much happier.

I'm sitting in the hallway outside the room writing this post and filtering out some of the parade of people that want to go through the room every 30 minutes to wake her up. She's exhausted.

Here are two of my favorite pictures:




Evelyn and Grace have visited each day. They love their little sister. No, I didn't do their hair that cute, our friend Michelle did. If I take one step toward Grace with a hairbrush she starts to spasm and yells "Owie, owie!".



Grace really wanted to read Mary a book. She's been practicing on her dolls for months but now she gets to do the real thing.



Evelyn and Grace took turns kissing Mary back and forth for a few minutes. We were all laughing, it was so cute.





Here are my 4 princesses. (Stacey doesn't like being called my queen, all the queens in the Disney movies were evil.) I'm feeling thoroughly outnumbered these days. Whenever I'm getting more attention than I can handle I say "Do you know what we need around here?" And Evelyn finishes for me by saying "More little girls!"




Since she was born we've called Evelyn our "stinkerbug" because she's very stubborn. Grace has always been our "squishybug" because she has a higher body fat percentage than a baby seal pup (which has finally come in handy since it's getting cold at nights and I'm too cheap to run the heater). Mary is quickly earning the nickname "sleepybug" because she's way more sleepy than our first 2 girls. Our main problem is keeping her awake long enough to eat. Even after I change her diaper with my cold hands she only cries for 30 seconds, then she's asleep again.




5 comments:

Amanda said...

So sweet! I love those pics of all your girls!

The Gurrs said...

She's PERFECT in every way. Many Congratulations! What a beautiful family. We look foreword to meeting her and seeing you all again.

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

I love the picture of Evelyn and Mary! We are so glad all is well. Megan can relate to the sleepy baby thing, maybe Mary and Jackson O. got together in heaven and planned on making it hard for their mothers to keep them awake!That or they are just content babies. Jeff was feeling out numbered too so we got a boy dog:)

Kelly said...

Congratulations! It was so fun to see how much the girls have grown. We too are expecting our third girl.....so exciting! we hope all continues to go well for you!

Unknown said...

wow, three girls! i cant believe it. I remember when the two of you were dating. Crazy crazy. She is adorable and Im so glad all is well. It will be so fun to have three great grandkids the same age!