Sunday, February 10, 2008

6 weeks old

So I came home Thursday night from a church meeting and found Nathaniel had "bagged" Evelyn (see pictures). Too bad I didn't think of that before. It's no fair, she quiets down when he comes home. I think she likes his voice. Nathaniel is so cute with her, he's always making sarcastic remarks and narrates for her, especially when changing her diaper. It makes me laugh, you can imagine the kind of things he says then. He's good at making her and I comfortable, like when I'm nursing her I will have been in an awkward position for half and hour and he comes in and makes me comfortable (5 minutes later she starts crying, so it doesn't last long, but it's nice). I swear I could be sleeping on 16 penny nails and he could get me to fall sound asleep.

4 comments:

ChristyLou said...

That's so funny! You guys take some great pictures. Evelyn is adorable. I love the bag idea although the carrier probably is safer, lol. We need to get together soon Stacey, you sound like you need a break...

Krissa said...

That is so cute. I love the one of her smiling...I love it :)

Laurel said...

I was going to say you needed a baby carrier...glad you got one!! Jeremy and I have 9 weeks left...love you three!

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

She is adorable! Janna comes home Mar.18th. we are excited. We do wish it was before Brionnas wedding though. Brent even laughed at the bag idea. She looked pretty happy. See you at the wedding. Aunt DeeAnna